Just saw the new Harry Potter trailer and can hardly wait until fall! I'm so very, very, very excited! If you haven't seen the trailer you need to! And if you don't like Harry Potter, well, you need to give it another try because these last two movies are going to be AMAZING! Did I mention that I'm so excited to see it?
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Despite the scorching temps, the fact that my belly is getting HUGE, and the realization that none of my clothes no longer fit, I've decided to look at some of the more positive things about this past week. Here's what I've come up with...
- I slept through the entire night TWICE without having to get up to pee
- We scored some free garage shelving thanks to my bosses at BlindsChalet.com
- Cory has already set up said shelving and started organizing our garage
- I found out I'm going to be an auntie again next spring
- I got a great deal on a car seat and 2 bases on craigslist (only $40 for all 3 pieces!)
- One of my BFFs found out she's having a boy so now we can set up an arranged marriage between our kids:)
- Cory and I both have a 3 day weekend to spend together
- There's only 97 days 'til my due date!!!
Yay for thinking more positively! Now it's time to go hit up some garage sales in hopes of finding a dresser! Enjoy your long weekend everyone!