Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

I'm pretty much done with all of my Christmas preparations. Other than a few things for Cory I have all of my gifts purchased, wrapped, and nestled under our Christmas trees. I've got all three of my Christmas trees decorated and my house lights up. This year one of my Christmas trees have a fishing theme. It's definitely my favorite tree this year.



Last night my uncle John, aunt Tracy, and cousins got in from Colorado. It's going to be so fun to have them here for Christmas this year. And then on Tuesday the big man arrives...SAM! We're so excited for him to get here we can hardly stand it. He gets in Tuesday night, the perfect Christmas gift for all of us.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I totally forgot he's coming home! So exciting!
Your tree looks cute!