Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day, Mesa Style

Cory has been going up to Flagstaff each week for a job they are working on up there. There has been tons of snow up north so this past week he brought back an ice chest full of snow for us to play in. I know, not a real snow day, but as close as we can get here in sunny Mesa. Kenna and Kai were so excited but I think Cory had more fun than they did. Sam and my Dad even got into it when they got home. It's amazing how much fun you can have trying to pelt the ones you love with fistfulls of icy crystals. Good times!



I don't think Kai knew that was coming!


But he LOVED it all the same!


This picture really says a lot about the man I love...Kenna is running in terror and he looks way too happy to be getting her with that snow. Haha! She actually really did like it though...even though I don't think this picture shows that.

2 comments:

Mel said...

What a mean man that Cory! LOL! That's too funny!

The Smiths said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! "Snow" days always excited me in Mesa.