Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey Day

We were able to spend Thanksgiving in Rocky Point this year. My family usually goes down there for Thanksgiving but this is the first year Cory and I have been able to go. It was so much fun and was even warm enough for Cory to do some fishing and for me to spend some time reading on the beach.








Lucy was too little to enjoy it this time but I know when she gets older she is going to LOVE the beach as much as her dad and I do. We can't wait until we get a break in our schedule so we can go back again.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Glad Cory could get some fishing in!!
Always a fun time in Rocky Point!

christy said...

Mexico is always fun...but it's even MORE fun when you go with the Shreeve family!!! Glad you guys had a good time!!!

Anonymous said...

So jealous. Our Thanksgiving was snowy and icy. I'd give an arm for a beach trip right about now! Glad you guys had fun!