Saturday, March 19, 2011

spring break

This past week we were able to go down to Mexico for spring break. Basically, this post will just be pics of our trip. We had a blast! The weather was perfect, my uncle, aunt, and cousins from Colorado came down, and I got a nice spring tan. It was definitely a great trip. The only downer was cute little Grady wasn't feeling well when Sam and Nicole got there, so they had to go home after only a day. They found out he had an ear infection so I'm sure he's doing better now that he has some medicine. Poor little guy! 
















We had so much fun! I hope your spring break was great too!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Mexico is the best! Your hair looks so blond.....very cute! Awesome pics!
I love your food posts...they always make me hungry for good food!