Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Time Festivities

Last weekend we had lots of Easter fun with our whole family. On Friday we went over to Cory's parents and I made roast chicken with vegetables (my absolutely favorite dinner). Lucy LOVES her Grandma and Grandpa McElprang and they spoil her rotten! Unfortunately, I completely forgot my camera so I wasn't able to get any pictures. Sad. I'll make sure to remember it next time.

On Saturday my brother Dano and sister in law Linds invited us all over to their house for a BBQ. It is always fun when we get together with the Shreeve clan. There was yummy food, swimming, a potty disaster, and so much more! Lucy is starting to get to the point where she likes to play with other babies and since her, Brock, and Grady are all very close in age she has lots of babies to play with.








1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh I'm loving all those rolls on Lucy!! So cute!