Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend





It's been a busy weekend but it's gone by so fast. For Thanksgiving we spent the morning at Cory's parents house and ate with them, then around 2:00 PM we headed over to Sweet Cakes and helped feed kids from the child crisis center with my family. Then, the rest of the day we just relaxed which was really nice. Friday we got up around 7:00 AM and decided to go shopping so we went to Staples, Walmart, Walgreens, and Home Depot. Surprisingly, it wasn't very busy at all. I expected that it would be chaos but it was just like any other busy Saturday, so that was nice because we were able to get some Christmas shopping taken care of. Later that day we went to my second cousin's baby shower at the Rockin R Ranch. Saturday morning we got together with Cory's family and took family pics at the temple. Overall, it's been a busy but good weekend. Now I feel a cold coming on so I'm going to go eat some soup and rest.

No comments: