Saturday, November 22, 2008

Time and All Eternity

Today Cory and I went to the sealing of Joe and Rose Bean. It was really neat. She just got here from Brazil a couple weeks ago and last night we went to her endowment and today we went to their sealing. I love going to sealings. I just love to hear the ceremony again and think back to when Cory and I were sitting in that chair and all the thoughts and feelings I had. It's crazy to think that it's been over a year...it feels like it was just yesterday that we were sitting in that room, speaking with the sealer and thinking to ourselves "holy cow, we just got married". I remember how it was so overwhelming but at the same time so reassuring. That was one of the best feelings I've ever felt. I imagine I will feel something similar when we decide to start our family...luckily, I have a few years before that comes:)

No comments: