Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Finally Summer!

Nothing really new has been going on with us. I FINALLY graduated so I'm done with school for a while (woo-hoo!). I still don't know what the heck I'm going to do with my free time...of course I'll be working but I haven't had a semester off school since I was five. I'm sure I can get used to the free time somehow:)
Jake graduated high school too. Uncle John and aunt Tracy came down so that was good to get to see them. Of course it was graduation night so it had to rain (I really can't remember a graduation with great weather). It was still good though.
Other than that life is pretty much the same as usual. Cory turned 25 and I graduated...that's about it.

Cami with baby Navy


Family dinner at Claim Jumper


John and Dano at Jake's graduation


At Jake's graduation

No comments: