Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa Dan!

Yesterday was my dad's birthday so the whole family got together for dinner at Gecko Grill. Yum. It was nice to have the whole family together to visit and spend some time together.



After dinner we went back to my parent's for pie and ice cream and gave dad his gifts. Each year Cory and I try to give him some kind of a gag gift. This year, Cory found an old pair of hoochie man shorts for him (just like the ones he wore back in the good ol' days). He also photo shopped a picture of Clint Eastwood and my dad and gave that to him. I'm sure it will end up in the man cave up in Hagler.

Happy Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

Mel said...

haha! Love the present to your dad!
Tell Dan Happy Birthday from us!

ashley wright said...

Yay! happy birthday to your dad! he's the best :)

I love your awesome present for your dad! that's great kiea!