Sunday, October 18, 2009

October Birthday 3/4

Today we celebrated Jake's 19th birthday. Mom made yummy Chinese food and we all had ice cream cake for dessert. I can't believe Jake is 19 years old! I feel ancient! We're sure going to miss Jake when he leaves for his mission but we're so excited for him too. We love you Jakey!

Jake & Grandma


Kai being a cheese-ball


Dad, Jake, & Mom


Pappy playing with Navy


Navy playing with the gift bag


Kenna & Kai helping Jake blow out his birthday candles

2 comments:

Jami Baker said...

Happy Birthday to Jake!! And yes, we will miss him too when he leaves!! What a fun party. I'm not a big Chinese food fan, but I'm sure I would be able to eat your mom's Chinese food.... anything she makes is GOOD!!!!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday to Jake! Your happy, smiling self will definatly be missed!
And yes, anything your mom makes is delish!