Monday, October 26, 2009

October Birthday 4/4

Sunday was Cami's 16th birthday. I cannot believe she's 16! It makes me feel so old! I don't know if I'm ready to accept that she can date let alone drive! Oh well, I'll learn to deal:)

On Saturday night my parent's threw her a surprise birthday party at Sweet Cakes. She was completely surprised which is always a fun thing.






On her birthday, her good frien Becca set it up so 16 red roses were delivered by 16 different guys. The last guy was Dad, which was really cute.




Then Sunday night we had our family birthday party for her. We had her favorite dinner (maccaroni and hot dogs with lemon bars for dessert) and opened presents. We got her a Taylor Lautner key chain (because she's obsessed with him) and Nick Jonas plates for dessert (because she's obsessed with him too). It was so fun to have everyone together for dinner. I love family birthday parties!



1 comment:

Jami Baker said...

WHATTTTT????? Cami is 16???? That is ridiculous. I can't believe it. But Happy Birthday to her!!