Sunday, May 9, 2010

biting the bullet

Ever since Cory and I have been married people have constantly asked us "when are you going to have kids?". My indefinite answer has always been "five years". Well, we've finally decided to take the plunge and can now change that answer to five months. I'm 18 weeks pregnant with our first nugget and am due on October 8th. We just told our whole family this weekend and found out on Friday that we are going to be having a little girl. We're both trying to get over the shock as we were certain it would be a boy, but we're still nervous/anxious/excited all the same.

5 comments:

Jami Baker said...

YAAAAAAAA!!!! I can't wait for you two to have a little girl!!! That's exciting! Congrats!! (So many exclamation points.... I'm so happy for ya!!)

Karen said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Mel said...

That is sooo exciting!! and a girl makes it even more exciting!! Congrats!

Ian and Kristen said...

YAY! I know I already said this on Facebook, but congratulations and we are so excited for you!

CowsIwin said...

Congratulations! How exciting for the two of you and your families!! October is such a great month to be born too! I want an invite to your shower!