Thursday, May 13, 2010

Glazing

I saw this glazing tutorial online and decided to give it a try. I found this great little table at a garage sale for $10...


Pulled out some leftover green paint I had in the garage....


Brushed on some glaze, added some home accents and...


Tada! I totally love it and officially hooked on glazing. I have this funky hexagon table I bought a couple months ago and have been wanting to paint it but didn't quite know what to do with it. I think it will be my next glazing project.

P.S.
Notice the hardwood floors that we FINALLY finished...only 6 weeks after we started. I'm so glad the we're done and I love the new floors!

1 comment:

mskool73@hotmailo.com said...

By the way the table looks very nice. Glaze, huh! might have to let me know what, and where. But most of all, we are so very excited about the new little pink addition to the family.Like I said earlier, this little girl is going to be so darn cute, with Corys blonde curly hair, and your dark skin and hair. Love ya Congrats!