Friday, August 14, 2009

crapity crap crap

yesterday i was pulled over for speeding for the first time ever and got my first ticket. i was out in maricopa working on some observation hours and i was following the therapist in my car, so i assumed that she would be going the speed limit. nope. i was ticketed for going 46 in a 35 zone. let's just say i was more upset than any normal person should be, cut my day short, and headed home for some coconut crunch ice cream and a few episodes of king of the hill and the office to cheer me up. i also got cited for not having current insurance since the toyota's insurance accidentally ended up in my glove box instead of the mitsubishi insurance. luckily i can just fax a copy of that in, but i'm still pretty blue about getting the speeding ticket. look out defensive driving school...here i come.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Bummer! That's always when tickets happen, when you really think you've done nothing wrong!
By the way, it's Melissa. I found you're blog off Jami's. I'll send you an invite to mine!

Jami Baker said...

When you fax it in, make sure you follow up and make sure they got it. Turns out that happened with Mark and they "say" they never got it and Mark was driving on a suspended license without knowing it. Huge mess, but that is kind of cool it took you that long to get a ticket!! Go Kiea!!