Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

As much as I tried to fight it, I couldn't help but become a Twilight fan. It did take me a while to read Twilight and I wasn't too impressed with the movie, but then I read New Moon and that all changed. I read it within a week whereas it took me months to finish Twilight and I am officially hooked. The only thing keeping me from reading the next one is that I know it'll be a whole year before the next film comes out and I can barely wait a few more months for New Moon. Regardless, the latest New Moon trailer came out and now I'm even more anxious to see it. I must admit I'm a little ashamed of my sudden infatuation with the books, but there's more than a handful of other people out there who are just as fond of the books as I am (if not moreso). Anyways, here's the latest trailer. Enjoy:)

1 comment:

Amilee Farr said...

I was the same way. the books are pretty enticing although I don't think any of the movies will do them justice but oh well.