Thursday, November 12, 2009

Early Thanksgiving at the Shreeve Household

Next Wednesday Jake will be reporting to the MTC in Provo. So, since he won't be here for the "real" Thanksgiving, we all got together yesterday for our own Thanksgiving celebration. It was great having the family together for one last big family dinner. It was probably one of the best Thanksgivings I can remember.

As we cook and before dinner starts we all tend to start picking at the food, or as my grandma says, "we're just getting a taste"








Dinnertime! The food was excellent! I typically don't like Thanksgiving dinner but this year it was delicious! (P.S. Linds, I want the recipe for your sweet potatoes)











Cory and I (and what I typically do to "convince" him to smile for a picture)





Random pics of the family













I know it looks like Pappy is kneeing Navy in the head, but I PROMISE he is not...I just accidentally snapped this picture of her crying just as he was walking by




Navers getting ready to give Kai a kiss




Cami showing us how to do cheer stunts




Jake, Kai, and Dano




The family Christmas card picture




A more realistic picture of the family

2 comments:

Mel said...

MMMMMM, can't wait for Thanksgiving! One of my most favorite times of the year!
Can't believe Jake is leaving so soon. He will be an awesome missionary!

Lindsay Shreeve said...

I love all of the pics!!! Especially the one of Navy getting kneed in the head!!! I will give you the recipe when I sort it out in my brain!