Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our two year anniversary. I cannot believe it's only been two years...it feels like we've been together FOREVER:) Cory is my absolute best friend and I feel so lucky to get to spend forever and ever with him.


Our first picture together




Hanging out with friends




When we went to Vegas




Temple Square and the weekend he proposed








Wedding announcement pictures down in Mexico





Our wedding day






Our one year anniversary at Disneyland






Now

2 comments:

Terry and Heather said...

so fun!! I am totally in love with your wedding pictures. it really a love/hate realtionship cause I don't have any nice ones. Anway congrats on the 2 years! You and I will be together with our guys 3 years in Jan!

Mel said...

Congrats on 2yrs! You guys are so cute!