Wednesday, February 23, 2011

in case you're looking for something new to read...

I would definitely recommend Matched. I bought this for Cami for Christmas, being a little selfish in knowing that I'd want to borrow it when she was finished. She finally read it so I got to read it last week and I loved it! The only bad thing is the sequel doesn't come out until November, so that's a bummer. But it is definitely worth a read if you are into books such as The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, etc.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for book suggestion....you and your mom steered me in the right direction with I am number 4.

Mel said...

OOOO, thank you!! I've been needing a good book to read!
Love your new header! Too cute!

Aisling said...

I'll put it on my "to read" list for this year. Exciting. :) Thanks for the recommendation. It's so hard to know what book are good or not.