Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moose Track Brownies

A couple of weeks ago I saw a recipe for some moose track cookies. Since I'm more of a brownie girl, I thought I'd go that route instead. They turned out yummy and oh so good! Next time I will make them thicker and will add more of the white chocolate chips, just because I love white chocolate! These were still super nummy as is!


Moose Track Brownies

1 family sized box of brownie mix
1/2 cup chopped reese's peanut butter cups (I used the minis)
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
1 TBS flour
4 TBS (give or take) of hershey's chocolate syrup

Mix the brownie mix according to boxed directions. In a separate bowl, mix the reese's and white chocolate chips with the flour (this helps them from sinking to the bottom). Mix the reese's and chocolate chips into the brownie batter. Pour into 9x13 pan (8x8 if you want thicker brownies). Drizzle the chocolate syrup on top and then run a knife through the mix to create a swirl pattern. Bake at 325' for appoximately 30-35 mins. Enjoy!


No comments: